Survey on Spectrum Management in Cognitive Radio Networks
First, a brief overview of cognitive radio and the CR network architecture is provided. Then four main challenges of spectrum management are discussed: spectrum sensing, spectrum decision, spectrum sharing, and spectrum mobility.
- Joint Rate and Power Allocation for Cognitive Radios in Dynamic Spectrum Access Environment
- Performance Analysis in CDMA-based Cognitive Wireless Networks with Spectrum Underlay
- Image processing techniques as a support to transmitter positioning determination in cognitive radio networks
- Optimum Detection of Spread Spectrum Signals
- effect of jitter on signal quality