- BOIN’s Semiconductor Linkpage – News and Index of links to companies, organizations and universities involved in semiconductor research and development
- Bart’s Book on Semiconductors – A self help ,complete book on principles of semiconductor devices (includes transistors)
- Compound Semiconductors Online – Resource site pertaining to the extensive needs of the compound semiconductor industry
- ITRS Public Home Page – Provides a roadmap(assessment) of the needs and challenges facing the semiconductor industry over the next 15 years.
- NTE Electronics, Inc. – NTE is a supplier of active, passive and electromechanical electronic components. Cross reference for resistors, relays, and semiconductors.
- Physics Encyclopedia: Solid State Physics and Semiconductors – Educational link based resources on solid state physics, semiconductors, diodes and transistors and nanotechnology.
- Semiconductor Glossary – Explanation of key terms in semiconductor materials, processes, and devices.
- Semiconductor Hall of Fame – A link list of the major contributors to the Science and technology of semiconductors, biographies and articles.
- Semiconductor Links – Industry oriented semiconductor related resources
- The Semiconductor Resource Page – Alphabetically arranged list of semiconductor manufacturers.
- The Unusual Diode FAQ – All about the unusual types of semiconductor diodes.
- Transistor Cross Reference Database – Based on Pacific Semiconductor’s 40,000 transistors database.
- Transistorized – Know about transistors chronologically
- Transistors – Transistors tutorials, With some very good transistor theory, AC, DC amp, bias, and clipping fundamentals.