Performance Analysis of MIMO-OFDM System using Space-time Turbo Codes and Adaptive Beamforming
This paper aims at performance analysis of the system which uses space-time turbo codes combined with adaptive beamforming for multiple transmits and receives antennas based orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) system. The performance of the proposed technique is tested for two adaptive beamforming algorithms LMS & LLMS. Simulation results demonstrate that the proposed system not only has good ability of suppressing interference, but also significantly improves the bit-error rate (BER) performance of the system. Experimental results show that an adaptive beamforming gives the optimum performance on AWGN channels. This system will also be optimum on fading channels when combined with space–time turbo codes.
- Smart Antenna System in a CDMA Mobile Communication
- Combined BER Analysis for Time-Frequency Synchronization Schemes for MB-OFDM UWB
- Fixed Beam Smart Antennas
- VLSI architectures for Turbo Codes Adapted the Standard Mobile Communications WCDMA- vlsi thesis
- Multiple Antenna Techniques for Wireless Communications