news-International Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST-2011)
11th International Conference on Telecommunications for Intelligent Transport Systems (ITST-2011)
St. Petersburg, Russia
August 23 – 25, 2011
Confirmed talks will be given by Paul Bevan (Secretary General of
EUROCITIES), Wolfgang Steinicke (Chairman of Net!Works), Russell Hsing
(Executive Director at Telcordia Technologies/Adjunct Professor at
Arizona State University).
Papers submission: 15 May, 2011
Notification of acceptance: 30 June, 2011
Camera ready manuscript: 15 July, 2011
Conference dates: 23-25 August, 2011
About the conference
ITST-2011 conference aims to provide leading edge of research and experimental results on ITS services and applications, especially this year is focused on novel approaches for traffic safety provisioning.
Authors are invited to submit papers presenting new research results related to the theory or practice of intelligent transportation systems
(ITS) for different types of transport – automobile, railways, maritime, aeronautics and space – in the framework of the following main topics (not limited to):
• Policy, social and Institutional ITS issues;
• ITS communication architectures;
• ITS applications/services (road, maritime, fluvial, railway, public transport, air); • Cooperative Systems applications; • Vehicular ad-hoc networks – VANETs (V2V, V2I, IP routing, geo-routing, broadcasting, etc.); • Mobile IP and Network Mobility in IPv6; • Naming/addressing (IPv6 addressing scheme and mobility); • Protocol security in ITS communications; • Risk management for safety services (system dependability, reliability, security); • Green ITS technology (cooperative technology, agent communication technology, green ICT technology on ITS); • Analytical and simulation modeling (NS2, NS3, OMNET, OPNET, etc.); • Protocol conformance testing, interoperability testing and quality assessment; • Testing, verification and diagnosis of ITS components and systems; • Mobility models and vehicular traffic models; • Multimedia broadcasting technologies (TPEG, DVB, WiMAX, LTE, etc.); • Electromagnetic compatibility; • Electric vehicle to Grid communication; • Intra-vehicle communications; • Human-machine interfaces; • Autonomous driving; • Smart cities; • Transport and urban development; • Green cities; • Sustainable urban environment and mobility; • The management of the transport systems, infrastructures and urban structures; • Design of transport systems and development of urban infrastructures; • Smart planet.
- news-International Conference on New Technologies-Mobility and Security NTMS2011
- International conference : ICUMT 2010
- news-conference-update-Wireless Sensor Network Workshop (WSN 2011)
- News-International Workshop on Communication Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems (WCITS 2011)
- news-17th European Wireless Conference