ISRO Interview Question 1
26) The resonant frequency is 50MHz bandwidth 100 KHz then Q factor is
a) ______ b)_______ c)…..
27)The Q factor of a series RLC circuit is
28) Q value of a parallel RLC circuit is ________
29) If the lines x+y+3=0, x-2y+7=0, 2x+ky+5=0 are required to be concurrent then the value of k is___ a) ___ b)…..
30) The vectors i-2j+k, 2i+3j-k,R are the complete, then r is given by ______
31) If a satellite revolving with angular velocity w and the velocity is v then
Curl v is _______
a) w b) 2w c) w 2 d) …..
32) If each stage amplifier contains 10dB gain the figure of merit of 2-stages is
Given by ……
33) The maximum rate possible in kbps if F=15 and bandwidth is 4 KHz is…….
34) The maximum time allowed for each flip flop for a ripple counter of mod-1024 , if clock given to it is 1MHz is ……..
35) The maximum time allowed time for each flip flop for a mod 10 synchronous counter if each flip flop delay is 25ns.
a) 25 ns b) 50 ns c) 100 ns d) none
36) The high speed for CML gate is due to operating it in ——— region.
a) non saturation
37)In a micro processor the wait states are inserted to
a) make the processor to wait during DMA operation
b) make the processor to wait during an interrupt processing
c) make the processor wait during a power shutdown.
d) interface the slow peripherals to the processor.
38) In a digital voltmeter the ADC’s used are of type
1. successive 2.flash type 3. Dual slope
in ascending order of time is
1. a) 2,1,3 b) 1,2,3 c) 3,1,2 d) none
39) The number of NAND gates are required to implement A?B (XOR), assuming compliments
not available ………….
40) The resolution for a DAC is given by 0.4% then no. of bits of DAC is
a) 8- bits
41) The chip capacity is 256 bits, then the no.
of chips required to build 1024 B memory
1. a) 32 b) 16 c) 15)
42) Which of the following are correct?
1. A flip-flop is used to store 1-bit of information
2. Race around condition occurs in JK flip flop when both the inputs are 1
3. Master slave flip flop is used to store 2 bits of information
4. A transparent latch consists of a D- flip flop
a) 1, 2,3 b) 1,3,4 (ANS) c)1,2,4 d) 2,3,4
43) The bit rate of a QPSK compared to BPSK is
a)half b) double c) same
44) There are 5 red balls and 5 black balls in a box. The probability to select 2 balls one after other without reputting is,
a) 2/9 b) 1/90 c) 11/90 d) none
45) The rms voltage is obtained by multiplying peak by a factor
46) H(s)=S/(S+a) is a transfer function of ______
a) LPF b) Notch c) BPF d) HPF
47) Resistance of a 2 parallel resistors is 12? and the effective resistance when one resistor broke is 18? then the value of resistance in another is_________
48)The output of a phase modulator when input applied is integrating signal is
a)FM b) AM c) PM d) none
49) For a transformer the losses which vary with load are
a) core losses b) copper losses c) Hysterises losses d) none.
50) The waves which cannot be transmitted in waveguide are
a) TE b) TEM c) TM d) none
51) Diplexer is a
a) circulator only b)only transmitter filter c) only receiver filter
d) both transmitter and receiver filter
52) ?(t) represents impulse then ?( ?(t) cos 2t )dt with limits 0 to infinity is
a) 1, b) -1 c) infinity d ) 0
53) ?1/(x?(x2-a2)) dx is