Acronis Disk Director
The latest Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Server is designed to provide you with reliable hard disk management to minimize server downtime and allow you to perform needed maintenance ensuring maximum server performance 24 X 7.
* Partition Manager – Resize, move, copy, split, and merge partitions without data loss. Speeds creation of partition settings for new PCs.
* Partition Recovery – Recover lost or accidentally deleted partitions.
* Disk Editor – This disk drive repair tool allows you to perform advanced operations on your hard disk drive, such as restoration of boot records and hexadecimal editing.
Other new features:
* New! Support for Windows 2008 R2
* New! Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support
* New! Span volume across multiple physical disks
* New! Add or break mirrored volumes*
* New! Repair RAID-5 column
* New! Clone MBR disks to a replacement hard drive without reinstalling operating systems and applications
* New! Manage remote server disks from a central console
* Recover lost or deleted partitions on basic MBR disks
Feature-rich Acronis® Disk Director® 11 Advanced is an all-new disk management tool built on Acronis award-winning technologies that simplifies and speeds advanced disk layout operations. It inherits all the functionality of the previous version and adds exciting new capabilities like Windows 7 support, Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
# Advanced Server
# Advanced Server Virtual Edition
# Server for Windows
# Server for Linux
# Advanced Server SBS Edition
# Online for Server
# Online for Virtual Machines
# Advanced Workstation
# Online for Workstation
New Generation of Acronis True Image
Based on Acronis’ patented disk imaging and bare metal restore technologies, Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ 10 is the next generation disaster recovery product family, succeeding the Acronis® True Image product line. It is designed to provide centralized management of all workstation and server backup and disaster recovery activities in Windows and Linux environments to help organizations of all sizes meet challenging Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs).
In addition, Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 delivers an affordable deduplication option that helps IT departments to make a better use of their storage and network infrastructure, saving time and expense.